A platform for individuals to engage with philanthropy
Requirements and Responsibilities –
The candidate will be required to work on –
- Strategic Communication
– Owning the overall communication requirements for SVP India and developing a strategic
plan, with the help of the communications sub-committee.
– Serving as the brand custodian for SVP India – ensuring that all communication maintains consistency in voice, tone and visuals.
Looking at :
– Intra-chapter communications for each city
– Inter chapter communications between each city
– External communications to other key stakeholders like our NGOs, SVP International, CSR Heads and Foundations
- Digital Marketing
– Developing and implementing a robust social media strategy
– maintaining all aspects and updating the website with relevant information
– writing blogs/stories/case studies to share on identified digital platforms
– content and design for social media campaigns
– creating a databank of visuals/stories, which could be used on various platforms to communicate the work of SVP
- PR & Media
– Be the one point person liaising with media outlets, online media, work on press releases
- Content and Design
– Responsible for creation of designed collateral materials for the brand and overseeing content and design.
– Working with GMs and external resources/freelancers on projects and material as required.
– Creating presentation decks with content and design – some standard ones but others, as and when required
– Creating impact reports and documentation of the work (can be guided on which case/what to choose)
- The candidate must be willing to reside in one of the cities mentioned above, preferably in Pune, Bangalore or Mumbai.
- Be enthusiastic and efficient, with the ability to work independently.
- Have 2 – 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Be able to work in a team, as the role will require coordination between our India chapters.
- Be interested in the social sector
- Have a strong proficiency in English & Hindi
- Know how to use Canva, MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Be well versed with social media platforms, and should have knowledge of publishing tools on social media and basic video editing app
– Salary will commensurate with experience and fit for the role.
– Shortlisted candidates will be contacted after April 10.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org