Role open only for women looking to Return to Work
Qualifications and Requirements –
- Graduate / Post Graduate
- Work Experience, Skills & Other Requirements
- 10 – 15 years work experience in relevant industry / business
- Should have ability to manage projects with execution orientation
- Strong customer service and communication orientation
- Should be interested in collaborating with other teams and departments for smooth functioning of premise
- Responsible for coordinating, planning and execution of strategy for roll out of New Branches as well as relocation of existing branches in line with organizational needs
- Supporting business team for delivery of new offices from vendors; conduct branch readiness audit and ensure smooth handover of the branch to business.
- Responsible for Cost Control and timely implementation of all infrastructure projects.
- Responsible for handling compliance issues / correspondence with regulatory body for branch roll-out / closure / relocation, etc.
- Responsible for developing and streamlining systems to enhance operational / administrative effectiveness and meet operational costs within cost, timelines and quality parameters
- Directing development and implementation of key procurement strategies / contingency plans for commodities; identifying new potential vendors for strategic sourcing.
- Establishing and managing administrative activities including Infrastructure Management, Vendor Development, Budgeting, Housekeeping, Transport Management & Security Management to ensure departmental profitability
CTC offered will be competitive
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org